If you have a tea lover in your life, you can̵
Nice tea infusers
While not everyone enjoys the joys of loose-leaf tea, for those who do, getting the right brew group is an absolute must. The following options provide both cuteness and convenience.
- Sloth brew group: This little guy is absolutely adorable. You can find all kinds of animals for this type of brew group, but the sloth seems like a perfect choice for a lazy evening curled up on the couch with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
- Flamingo Pool Float: Whether you choose the flamingo, the swan or the unicorn – these floating pool tea infusers are fun and adorable. You put your tea in the twist-off base, then the flamingo floats on top of your cup of tea.
- Hands-up infuser set: This is an excellent collection of infusers to express your feelings every day. Let the world know you’re okay or feel metal, or that you just want to give peace a shot. You get all five hand gestures!
- Baby Nessie Infuser and Mug: Perfect for the lover of strange and unusual creatures, not only do you get a cute baby Nessie tea infuser, but you also get a Nessie mug. Your giftee will enjoy tea with this Loch Ness cryptid.
- Silicone tea bags: If you’re buying a gift for someone who doesn’t like cute things, but is a tea lover nonetheless, these reusable silicone tea bags are a great choice. They come in bright colors and are a great substitute for fabric tea bags.
Tea drinkers can never have too many teacups and mugs. If you’re looking for a fun and practical stocking filler, here are some mugs worth buying.
- Cute cat mug: There is just too much cuteness in this mug. You not only give a cat mug as a gift, but it also comes with its own brew group. Your happy cat tea mug looks satiated with its infuser fish in it.
- Dog Lovers Mug: You can choose between a French Bulldog and a Corgi, but whatever you choose, expect to hear a lot of “aww” noises when this mug is pulled from a stocking. The mug lid has one pup, while another hangs from the side of the mug.
- Whimsical Rose Tea Glass: Roses and butterflies fill this teacup with more whimsy than you can ever imagine. This is an excellent gift for tea drinkers who love to grow flowers.
- Vintage Look Bone China Teacup: If you want the vintage whimsy of childhood tea time, this cup is the adult version. It has a bit of a Cinderella vibe and comes with a lid and spoon.
- Portable Penguin Tea Mug: If you’re looking for a tea related stocking filler for someone who spends a lot of time on the road, this cute little guy is sure to smile. The penguin thermos comes in four different colors and keeps drinks warm for up to eight hours.
Nice tea and treats
Nothing goes better with teacups and tea infusers than tea and tasty treats. Here are a few great items to add to those stockings.
- Vintage-Look Can of English Breakfast: Instead of just buying a box of tea, pour a can of tea. Cans can be reused to hold tea or a variety of other items once the original tea is finished. For fans of English Breakfast, New English Teas has a delicious vintage tin of tea bags.
- Christmas tea: The Republic of Tea has beautiful teas and you can gift sample holiday flavors. This three-pack contains a black tea with spicy notes, a rooibos with cinnamon and vanilla and a green tea with peppermint. There are also other collections to choose from.
- Loose-leaf tea sampler: If you give someone a tea infuser, you should of course also pour some tea to use with it. This sampler contains ten types of tea, including black tea, green tea, white tea, oolong and chai.
- Flavored Honey Sticks: Honey offers a great way to sweeten tea, and flavored honey can also add delicious accents to your tea. A fun way to add honey to a cup of tea is with honey sticks. You can buy a 50 pack of multiple flavors from Homestead Honey Store – enough for multiple stockings!
Tea biscuits: Tea cakes are a great addition to any type of tea. These Scottie dog-shaped shortbread cookies are cute as a button. They are just what a shortbread tea drinker would want in his stocking.
Tea is a great way to wind down at the end of the day or a great substitute for coffee in the morning. Inspire the tea lover in your life to try new things.