What is Bunny Day?
Bunny Day is the Easter version of Animal Crossing, but the April 1 announcement also heralded the beginning of spring on your island. Some trees turn pink, cherry blossoms float through the air, and new species of insects and fish find their home on your island.
In addition, Bunny Day brings a few surprises. First, Zipper T. Bunny's true identity is still a mystery. Notable players have noticed the zipper on the back of his costume, which means that he is not just an anthropomorphic animal like the other inhabitants of your island. Second, he said there was a surprise ahead of any player determined to make every unique Bunny Day item. If you don't mind spoilers, we'll reveal that surprise at the end of the article.
Why haven't I seen Zipper T. Bunny?
If you didn't play on April 1, you might have missed the big yellow bunny. But if you played Animal Crossing for the first time and still didn't see the furball, you may have missed the software update that brought Bunny Day to your island. So make sure that your version of Animal Crossing is the most recent before starting the game. (Go to System Settings > System > Auto Update Software > To .)
What types of eggs are there and where can I find them?
Zipper says he hid six types of painted eggs all over the island, and it's your job to find them all. However, some are easier to spot than others, so here's the list:
- Sky Eggs float on rainbow-colored balloons over the island
- Stone Eggs jump out of rocks when hit with a shovel or ax
- Leaf Eggs fall from trees when you shake them
- Wood Eggs jump from tree trunks when you hit them with an ax
- Water Eggs can be hooked from the ocean or rivers, just like fish
- Earth Eggs can be dug from parts of cracked soil, just like fossils
Which Bunny Day recipes should I make?
More recipes are appearing every day – on balloons, washed up in bottles and handed over by helpful villagers – but here's our ongoing list of Bunny Day recipes we've discovered so far, along with their requirements.
- Bunny Day Stool: 3 Water
- Bunny Day Table: 4 Earth
- Bunny Day Wardrobe: 4 Stone
- Bunny Day Dressing Table: 4 Leaf
- Bunny Day Bed: 1 of each
- Bunny Day Lamp: 4 Wood
- Bunny Day Happy Balloons: 1 Earth, 1 Leaf, 1 Air
- Bunny Day Party Balloons: 1 Brick, 1 Wood, 1 Water  Bunny Day- wall clock: 3 Sky
- Bunny Day Glowing Wreath: 1 each
- Bunny Day Wreath: 1 each
- Bunny Day Wall: 2 each
- Bunny Day Flooring: 2 each  19659023] Bunny Day rug: 1 of each
- Earth-egg shell: 2 Earth
- Earth-egg outfit: 3 Earth
- Earth-egg shoes: 2 Earth
- Stone-egg shell: 2 Stone  Stone-egg outfit: 3 Stone
- Stone-egg shoes: 2 Stone
- Leaf-egg shell: 2 Leaf
- Leaf-egg outfit: 3 Leaf
- Leaf-egg shoes: 2 Leaf
- Wood-egg shell: 2 Wood
- Wood-egg outfit: 3 Wood
- Wood -egg shoes: 2 Wood
- Sky-egg shell: 2 Sky
- Sky-egg outfit: 3 Sky
- Sky-egg shoes: 2 Sky
- Water-eggshell: 2 Water
- Water- egg outfit: 3 Water
- Water egg shoes: 2 Water
- Party hat with egg: 2 each
- Party dress with egg: 3 each
- Bunny Day crown: 1 each
- Bunny Day bag: 1 each
- Bunny Day fence: 1 each
What happens on Bunny Day?
The big mystery of all these festivities remains: what will happen on April 12? If you don't mind using spoilers, keep reading.
Zipper T. Bunny returns on Bunny Day and asks you to make three more recipes for him: a Bunny Day Arch, which needs two of each egg type; a wobbly zippered toy that fits four of each egg type; and as a final reward for making every Bunny Day recipe, a Bunny Day Wand, which contains the Zipper Toy and three star-shaped fragments.
So what does the Bunny Day Wand do? As with other wands, it allows you to turn into pre-selected outfits on the fly, without lugging around for all the clothes.
We'll keep this article updated as we find more information and more recipes. If you have any other questions, leave them in the comments below. And while you're at it, check out our top tips and tricks for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, along with.