Is Apple trying to set a record for the highest number of updates within a two-week period? You wouldn't be blamed for thinking that way. Just eight days ago, Apple publicly released iOS 13.0 for all compatible iPhones. Then, just five days later, Apple released iOS 13.1 with 22 new features to boot. Now, just three days after 13.1, Apple has released another update, iOS 13.1.1.
As indicated by the "0.01" in its name, iOS 13.1.1 is a minor update. That means fewer functions and more bug fixes. Important patches here contain a solution to an issue that allowed full access to third-party keyboards, even when "full access" was disabled. If your iPhone is not backing up, reminders are being synchronized slowly or your battery is running low, these issues should disappear after updating to iOS 1
iOS 13.1.1 contains bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Corrects problems that may prevent the iPhone from restoring a backup
- Resolves an issue that would cause the battery to run out faster
- Resolves an issue that recognizes Siri requests on iPhone 11 , iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Resolves an issue where Safari search suggestions may be re-enabled after they have been disabled
- Resolves an issue that allowed memories to sync slowly
- Resolves a keyboard security issue third-party apps  For information about the security content of Apple software updates, visit this website: support.apple.com/kb/HT201222 cialis19659011 extension If the security content in 13.1.1, this is what Apple calls:
iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1
Released September 27, 2019
Available for: iPhone 6 s e n later, iPad Air 2 and higher, iPad mini 4 and higher and iPod touch 7th generation
Impact: third-party app extensions may not receive the correct sandbox restrictions
Description: a logical problem has the incorrect restrictions applied. This issue was addressed by updating the logic to apply the correct restrictions.
To download and update to iOS 13.1.1, go to Settings -> General -> Software Updates. Follow the instructions on the screen to start the installation process. If you have "Automatic Updates" enabled, you can have your iPhone update & # 39; overnight as long as it is connected to power and connected to Wi-Fi.
Your iPhone has just received a new update. View all new features that have been stopped in iOS 13.1.
And follow Gadget Hacks on Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter YouTube and Flipboard for all the latest iOS 13 and iPhone 11 updates.