In a welcome Wednesday turn, iOS 13.4 public beta 3 follows the release of developer beta 3 for only three hours. Although that is not uncommon for most beta cycles, it is for this one. Apple waited 24 hours between dev beta 2 and public beta 2, and five full days between dev beta 1 and public beta 1. It's nice to see these beta reappear on the same day.
This third public beta came out at 4 pm EST (1 pm PST) today, Wednesday 26 February. As said, it comes three hours after dev beta 3, which was released at 1:00 pm. EST. As such, we have had enough time to dive into the beta and see what's new. However, this time there is not much to say.
The only new feature discovered so far is & # 39; OS Recovery & # 39 ;. As reported by 9to5Mac, OS Recovery is not yet available for use, but the theory is that it will be an internet-based OS recovery mode for iPhones. That way you can use the recovery mode to address issues with your iPhone, without first connecting them to a Mac or PC.
If you are interested in what Apple believes are the remarkable features, changes, and bugs related to iOS 1
iOS & iPadOS 13.4 Beta 3 Release Notes  Overview
- The iOS & iPadOS 13.4 SDK supports the development of apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS and iPadOS 13.4. The SDK is supplied with Xcode 11.4, available via Beta Software Downloads. See Xcode 11.4 Beta 2 Release Notes for information on the compatibility requirements for Xcode 11.4.
General – Known Issues
- To install iOS 13.4 beta 3 using the Restore Image, first install Xcode 11.4 beta 2.
General – Resolved issues
- Resolved an issue that caused the Settings app to be unexpected could be closed after a user had viewed specific app settings and then returned to the main settings page. (59124369)
Keyboard – New Features
- QuickType keyboard now supports predictive input for Arabic.
- QuickType keyboard now supports live conversion for Japanese and Chinese (Zhuyin).
- QuickType keyboard now supports Swiss German layout for 12.9 "iPad layout.
Keyboard – Solved problems
- 12.9" iPad layouts for different languages now accurately match the hardware keyboard layout -outs.
Location Features – New Features
- When an app always requests permission for the first time after it was previously authorized for while using the app, the device immediately presents the location verification prompt. (57106235)
Photos – New Features
- New shortcuts are available in Photos & iPads on iPadOS, which allow you to quickly navigate between tabs, search for albums, and create albums. In full-screen mode, you can also delete, duplicate, and open the Edit mode with a keyboard. (57195967)
Photos & # 39; s – Resolved Issues
- Resolved an issue where photos & # 39; s might not be synchronized with Apple Watch. (59324590)
SwiftUI – New Functions
- When using a NavigationView with multiple columns, the navigation bar now shows a control to switch between the columns. (49074511)
- The onDrag and onDrop modifications are now available on iOS. (49661347)
Beta 2 included a number of new updates, especially in comparison with beta 3:
- New section Streaming options in TV settings
- New Download options section in TV settings
- Update to the Mail toolbar, which itself has been updated with beta 1
- "Change Your Clicks" is now "Home Button Haptics" on iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8 and 8 Plus
- A new prompt when you enable AssistiveTouch for the first time asking if you want to add "Dwell" and "Scroll" to the top-level adjustment
- Hints in the code that iOS will soon support MX Anywhere 2 and Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse
- Hints in the code that CarKeys can be shared via iMessage
To download and install iOS 13.4 public beta 3, log in via the Apple beta site, download and install the configuration profile and enter then wireless off. If you already have the profile, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update to start the installation of the latest beta build, or you can wait for it to be installed automatically if "Automatic Updates" is enabled.
Don't Miss It: All New iOS 13.4 Features You Need to Know About
Start your graphic design career with the Gadget Hacks Beginner's Guide to Photoshop Course
Buy now for $ 199.99>