Youhave watched every Marvel movie and want to cancel now. Easy enough, right? It depends on how you signed up. Unfortunately, you cannot just go to your phone's app and cancel your subscription, so you must use a web browser. If you try to cancel your subscription in the Disney Plus app, just go to a web browser.
It becomes even more difficult when you sign up with your iPhone ($ 660 with Amazon) or Android phone. Please note that if you cancel your subscription, you can still watch Disney Plus movies and shows until the end of the payment cycle. This is what you must do.
Cancel your subscription in a browser
1. Open www.disneyplus.com in a browser on your laptop or telephone.
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Select your profile icon.
4. Tap Account .
5. Select Billing information .
6. Click on Cancel subscription .
7. Confirm that you want to cancel by selecting Cancel .
Cancel Disney Plus in your iPhone settings
1. Open the app Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap your name at the top.
3. Select Subscriptions .
4. Tap Disney Plus .
5. Select Cancel subscription .
Cancel Disney Plus in the Google Play Store on your Android phone
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android.
2. Tap Menu (three stacked lines) and select Subscriptions .
3. Select Disney Plus.
4. Tap Cancel subscription .
Don't worry, if you change your mind, you can always sign up again (and possibly get the).
Want to know more about Disney Plus? Hereand .