Youhave watched every Marvel movie and want to cancel it now. But the steps you take to stop before being charged depend on how you signed up.
Most people must log in to their Disney Plus account in a web browser to manage and cancel their subscription. And it becomes difficult when you register in your telephone app.
But if you cancel your subscription, you can still watch Disney Plus movies and shows until the end of the payment cycle. This is what you have to do.
Cancel your subscription in a browser
1. Open www.disneyplus.com in a browser on your laptop or telephone.
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Select your profile icon.
4. Tap Account .
5. Select Billing information .
6. Click on Cancel subscription .
7. Confirm that you want to cancel by selecting Cancel .
Canceling Disney Plus in the settings of your iPhone
1. Open the app Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap your name at the top.
3. Select Subscriptions .
4. Tap Disney Plus .
5. Select Cancel subscription .
Cancel Disney Plus in the Google Play Store on your Android phone
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android.
2. Tap Menu (three stacked lines) and select Subscriptions .
3. Select Disney Plus.
4. Tap Cancel subscription .
Don't worry, if you change your mind, you can always sign up again (and possibly get the
Want to know more about Disney Plus? Hereand .