Then you can start trying bananas to try out different themes and perfect the look and feel.
Read on and we’ll show you how to customize the way the icons on your iPhone’s home screen look, rename them completely, and change their size and color – without rooting or jailbreaking your iPhone or skins. and launchers. Ready? Let’s start.
How to change the look of your app icons on iPhone
With the new iOS 14 update, you can finally customize apps to your liking. Here’s how.
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it is already preinstalled).
2. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
3. Select Add action
4. Type in the search bar Open app and select it Open app app.
5. Crane Select and select the app you want to adjust. For example Facebook, Spotify or the Messages app.
6. Tap the three dots in the top right corner. From here, name the shortcut and tap Add to home screen
7. Where is the home screen name and icon, rename the shortcut to whatever you want.
8. Then go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can look for something like the Facebook icon aesthetic. When you find an image you like, save it to your photos.
9. Go back to the Shortcuts app and tap the current icon. Select Choose photo and tap the image you just saved. You can zoom in or out on the image. Crane Select
10. Crane Add
Now you have custom apps on your phone. The original apps remain on the phone, but you can save them in a folder.
Change the design of your iPhone home screen with the Widgetsmith app
You no longer have to look at rows of apps on your iPhone. Here’s how to change your home screen view with an app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
2. In the app, select the size of the widget you want to adjust – your options are small, medium, and large.
3. Tap the widget to customize it. You can change the font and colors. Crane Save when you’re done.
4. Go to your home screen and hold and tap an app. Crane Edit home screen
5. Tap the plus icon in the top left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Tap the icon.
6. Select the widget size you want to add to your home screen and tap Add widget
7. You can change the widget by pressing and selecting the app Edit widgetThat’s it! Now your home screen has different sized icons for a personalized look.
Please note that at this time you can only customize the following apps: Weather (with a premium subscription), Calendar, World Time, Reminders, Health, Astronomy, Tides (with a premium subscription) and Photos.
Want to know more about the new iOS 14.4 update? Checking out(the new widget on your iPhone) and Also take a look at and this one