The hugely successful S10 series of flagships may be a tricky act to follow, but Samsung has proven it to be the case with the Galaxy Note 10. The latest phablet with the Note name is the first of its line with an even larger variant, and has a stunning design with impressive performance to boot.
Many of the rumors we encountered about the Note 10, while others such as a front-facing camera with dual lenses turned out to be untrue. That said, the Galaxy Note 10, regardless of the model, still has a truly impressive specification sheet that will surely surprise Galaxy fans nationwide.
Go to a section: Striking features | Dates | Storage Price | Body | Basics | Software Skin | View | Performance Battery | Front camera | Reversing camera Audio | Media formats Sensors Connectivity Security Box contains | Accessories
After using this phone as a daily driver for a month, my favorite feature is definitely the included 25 W charger. Coming from a Galaxy S10 +, I was used to relatively slow charging – but now 30 minutes is all I need to get started. And the battery life is impressive and goes easily one and a half days before it needs to be charged (and note, I only charge 80% to save the battery).
The other function that made it difficult for me to leave the phone is the display. For someone like me who likes watching Netflix while eating, a phone with such a beautiful, large screen was perfect. A complaint I have is that the curved edges make it smooth when it is propped on its side. But you can always solve that by adding a case with a standard such as the $ 18.99 ESR Metal Case from Amazon.
The performance was great. Unlike the Galaxy S10 + (at least initially), I got the feeling that the 12 GB RAM was working because I went back to apps that I opened hours ago without having to redraw, even when I had 10-15 apps open. I also liked the weight of the phone compared to the Galaxy S10 +, which seemed similar to the LG V30 (which I don't like) – but of course you may have other preferences.
The disadvantages of this phone are scarce, but the lack of a headphone jack still affects me, especially when Samsung doesn't include their $ 14.99 dongle in the box. And because of the way the & # 39; s drivers work on Samsung devices, I was unable to use USB Audio Pro Player (an app that I highly recommend to get the most out of headphone adapters and USB-C headphones). I also initially had some problems connecting third-party dongles (they felt loose in the USB-C port), but it seemed to resolve itself later.
The camera is better than the Galaxy S10 + but not noticeably better, which is a bit disappointing. Although the S Pen is a great addition, I just notice that I am not using it. Although Samsung continues to add to its functionality and even opened the SDK to external developers, besides forcing myself to record handwritten memos when the screen was off, it was just in the phone.
Announcement and release for the Note 10 goes in line with the introduction of earlier Note models and was introduced in Q3 2019 And while reservations for the Note 10 began at the end of July, the formal unveiling did not arrive until August 7, 2019 during the Samsung UNPACKED event in New York City.
- Release Date: August 23, 2019
- Preorder Date: August 8, 2019
- Announced: August 7, 2019
The Note 10 and 10 + has a much higher storage capacity compared to the S10 and comes with a whopping 256 GB of internal storage for all four models. The Note 10+ and 10+ 5G also have a 512 GB version that you can purchase if the basic storage is not satisfactory, just be prepared to pay more. For extra storage, the Note 10+ supports microSD cards up to 2 TB. This is only available on the Note 10+ and its 5G variant.
This is UFS 3.0 storage, so read and write speeds are much faster thanks to higher bandwidth per lane. Samsung managed to give the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ the highest read and write speed. So although it uses the same standard as the OnePlus 7 Pro, it has much higher speeds, which means that apps and games load faster.
- Available storage: 256 GB (Galaxy Note 10, 10 5G, 10+ and 10+ 5G), 512 GB (Galaxy Note 10+ and 10+ 5G)
- Expandable storage: yes, up to 2 TB via microSD card (Galaxy Note 10 +)
If you are interested in purchasing the latest Note, we hope that you have used this time to save for the device because Buying it can do a huge dent in your wallet. The basic 256 GB Note 10 costs you $ 949.99, while the Note 10+ 5G costs up to $ 1399.99. These are the prices:
- Price: from $ 949.99 (Galaxy Note 10) and $ 1,099.99 (Galaxy Note 10 +)
In terms of design, the Note 10 and 10+ are not lost far from recent predecessors such as the S10 and Note 9. They have the same design language that uses glass for both the front and rear panels, and an aluminum frame, with Gorilla Glass 6 used for the front panel. The most striking omission with the Note 10 and 10+ is the controversial Bixby button, which has now been dumped in favor of hands-free calls and better protection against water and dirt.
Regarding colors, the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 5G are available in Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Pink and Aura Red. The Note 10+ and 10+ 5G, on the other hand, are available in Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black and Aura Blue.
- Frame: glass, aluminum
- Finish: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Pink and Aura Red (Note 10 and 10+), Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura White, Aura Blue (Note 10+ and 10+ 5G)
The Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ are relatively large devices that, together with the S Pen, have retained the IP68 rating. As with all Samsung flagship devices, they will have official support for all four major US wireless providers along with an unlocked version.
- Height: 5.94 inch (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 6.39 inch (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)
- Width: 2.83 inch (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 3 Inch (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Depth: 0.31 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 0.31 inch (Samsung Galaxy Note 10) +)
- Weight: 5.92 oz (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 6.98 oz (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Dust / water resistance: IP68
- Supported carriers: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint
- Infrared blaster : no
The operating temperature of the Galaxy Note 10 is comparable to that of other smartphones. It works optimally at temperatures between 32 ° F to 95 ° F.
- Operating temperature: 32º to 95º F
- Non-working temperature: Unknown
- Relative humidity: Unknown  Company height: Unknown
As with earlier versions, Samsung launched the Note 10 and 10+ with the second latest version of Android, 9 Pie. The announcement of the latest Note coincides with Android 10 from Google, so we can expect Samsung to update the Note 10 to this version around January 2020.
The Galaxy Note 10 uses the latest version of the Android Pie One UI. The latest operating system from Samsung offers numerous improvements to improve performance and ease of use. Some of the more noticeable changes are the ability to automatically schedule between light and dark themes, gesture-based navigation buttons, and more.
The Note 10 and 10+ have the thinnest edges of any Galaxy handset to date. They have a curved Infinity-O display with a round, centered hole for the front camera. The display itself is HDR10 + certified Dynamic AMOLED, with the Note 10 and 10 5G a 6.3 "FHD + display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080, and the Note 10+ and 10+ 5G with a larger, 6.8" Quad HD + screen with Resolution 3040 x 1440.
The display of the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ was again at the top of the DisplayMate test and received a performance rating of A +. 13 performance data from smartphone views are also set or linked.
- Screen size: 6.4 inch (Galaxy Note 10), 6.8 inch (Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Screen resolution: 2280 x 1080p (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 3040 x 1440p ( Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Total number of pixels: 2,462,400 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 4,377,600 pixels (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Pixel density: 401 (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 498 ppi (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Screen type: Dynamic AMOLED
- Notch: no
- Punch hole: yes
- Screen-to-body ratio: Unknown
- Aspect Ratio: 19: 9
- Minimum brightness: 2 nits
- Maximum brightness: 1, 308 nits
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz ( 60 Hz for touch detection)
- Color temp: 6, 950 K
- Color gamut: up to 113% DCI-P3, 142% sRGB / Rec. 709
As the flagship Galaxy handsets, the Note 10 and 10+ have the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor found on the S10. The RAM size varies on the S10 depending on the model and internal storage capacity, ranging from 8 GB to an impressive 12 GB, although the latter is only available on higher variants such as the Note 10 5G and Note 10 +.
- Memory: 8 GB (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 12 GB (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G, 10+ and 10+ 5G)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Chip size: 7 nanometers
- CPU frequency: 2.8 GHz (1x gold), 2.4 GHz (3x gold), 1.7 GHz (4x silver)
- CPU cores: 8 cores (4 gold + 4 silver) (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- GPU: Adreno 640
The battery capacity varies between Note 10 and 10+ at 3500 mAh and 4.300 mAh respectively . Both variants support Super Fast Charging and come with a 25 W charger, but you can purchase a 45 W charger and 5A cable for Super Fast Charging 2.0 capabilities, although this only applies to the Note 10 + .
Fast wireless charging 2.0, wireless charging on the Note 10 and 10+ is now also faster. In addition, the Wireless PowerShare feature that was first introduced on the S10 has been adopted into the latest Note models and you can charge other devices such as the Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Buds in a pinch.
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Capacity: 3,500 mAh (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), 4,300 mAh (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Wired charging: yes, 25 W charger (suitable for a maximum of 45 W, Note 10+ only)
- Wireless charging: yes, 12 W (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10+), 15 W (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +)
- Wireless reverse charging: yes, PowerShare (4.5 W)
Unlike the S10 +, the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ both have a centered selfie camera with a single, 10 MP camera with an f / 2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22 µm. Night mode for low light selfies and the ability to shoot in HDR 10+, along with Live focus and voice control, are some of the notable features that come with the front camera as standard.
- Resolution: 10 MP  Aperture: f / 2.2
- Pixel size: 1.22 µm
- Zoom: no
- Flash: yes, screen flash
- Image stabilization: no
- RAW support: yes
- Object detection: Unknown
- Formats: JPEG, RAW