Disney Plus has arrived with hundreds of movies and TV series that can be streamed on your Android or iOS devices. The good news is that you don't have to stick to streaming alone. With Disney you can download all Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and classic Disney content that is available on the service. There is no limit on the number of titles that you can download on up to 10 mobile devices or tablets. You do need to reconnect to the internet at least every 30 days. For those with less than great internet or caps, this is a pretty handy feature. Of course it is also useful for road trips or in an airplane.
In this article we show you how to download Disney Plus movies and TV shows & # 39; s. Not only that, but we also show you some settings that you can change to improve the video quality of downloads, plus more functions.
Change settings to download Disney Plus movies and TV shows & # 39; s.
Before downloading Disney Plus movies and TV shows, you must make some changes to the app settings. First you have to decide which video quality you want for your downloaded content. Here's how to do that
Log in to Disney Plus and then tap your account icon in the lower-right corner of the app.
- Then tap the selection App settings in the menu
- You should see an option Download quality . Tap that.
- You will then see three selections. High offers the best possible video quality for Disney Plus movies and TV shows. Average downloads video & # 39; s of lesser quality and Standard is the setting for video & # 39; s of the least quality. Tap the desired option when you download Disney Plus movies and TV shows.
Please note that each quality setting has different download speeds and storage limits. The higher the setting, the slower the download. Higher settings also mean that more storage space is used on the device.
Change download locations
If your phone or tablet has a microSD card slot for extra storage, you can go to App settings and tap the option Download location . You can then switch between the internal storage of your device or your installed microSD card. When you download Disney Plus movies and TV shows & # 39; s, they are saved in the location you selected.
Limit downloads to WiFi connections
When you download Disney Plus movies and TV shows, they are likely to have a lot of bandwidth if you use a cellular connection. If you have a limited data plan on your phone, or if you just want higher speeds, you can go to App settings and then select the option Download via WiFi only .  How to download, view and delete Disney Plus movies and TV shows
It is fairly easy to actually download movies and TV shows with the Disney Plus app.
- Go to the movie or TV episode that you want to download from the service and you will see an arrow icon go down. Tap on it and the download process starts.
- To actually view your downloaded movies and TV shows & # 39; s, tap the download arrow icon in the bottom menu of the Disney Plus app
- You can then see which downloaded movies and TV shows & # 39 ; s are on your device. Tap the small phone icon to the right of the selected video to start watching.
- You will then see a pop-up menu with two options: Play or Delete Download . Tap Play to start viewing your video, or Remove download to remove it from your device.
- If you have multiple videos & # 39; s in the app that you want to delete, there is a faster second method. Simply tap the option Edit in the top right of the screen. The telephone icons are replaced by check marks. Tap the videos & # 39; s you want to download, and when you're done, tap the trash can icon at the top to delete them all.
Please note that when you download Disney Plus movies and TV shows, they can only be viewed as long as you subscribe to the service. Sometimes a movie or TV show can be removed from Disney Plus. If that happens and you have downloaded it, you cannot play it again until it is available again.
This is how you download Disney Plus movies and TV shows & # 39; s. Which do you want to download and play from the service?