Tired of accidentally rewinding your favorite program or struggling to navigate Hulu's minimalist interface? Use these handy shortcuts to control playback and find the content you want without hassle or delay.
These shortcuts work on any operating system with a keyboard, including Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS. They work on both the Hulu.com website and the Hulu app. Unfortunately, Hulu doesn't allow you to customize these shortcuts.
- Open player controls, then select the following interface option: Tab
- Select the previous interface option: Shift + Tab
- ] Select current option: Enter
- Increase volume: Up or Right (when volume bar is selected)
- Lower volume: Down or left (when Volume bar is selected)
- Fast-Forward: Up or Right ( when Playback Bar is selected)
- Rewind: Down or Left (when Playback Bar is selected)
- Pause: Space
- Minimize to Picture-in-Picture: Esc [1
- Go to next link: Tab
- Go to previous link: Shift + Tab
- Go to next section: Space
- Select current link: Enter
- Up / down Scroll Scroll: Up and Down
Learning with easy-to-use commands can make it much easier to navigate Hulu's ever-growing content library. If you're having problems with keyboard shortcuts, try restarting Hulu, your browser, and your computer. If they still don't work properly, you can contact Hulu directly for help.