Thanks to the large catalog of films and TV shows, there are many reasons to have a Hulu subscription. it is of course not for everyone. Fortunately, with the service you can easily cancel your subscription if you are not happy with it for whatever reason. You may not like the content selection of the service. You may have Spotify Premium and you no longer need an independent Hulu account.
Here is our step-by-step guide for canceling your Hulu subscription.
To cancel your Hulu subscription on Android:
- Open the Hulu app.
- Tap Account in the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Tap Account .
- Enter your password again.
- Scroll down until you see the option Cancel your subscription and then tap Cancel .
- Tap Continue canceling .
- Answer the short questionnaire, then tap Continue canceling .
Also read: The 10 best shows on Hulu | Best movies on Hulu from October 2019
To cancel your Hulu subscription on the desktop:
- Open the Hulu website.
- Move your account name at the top right.
- Click on Account.  Click in the middle column on Cancel your subscription .
- Click on Continue canceling at the bottom right.
- Answer the short questionnaire and then click on Continue to Cancel at the bottom right.
That was our step-by-step guide for canceling Hulu. It is relatively easy to do, but let us know in the comments if you have questions or if you plan to cancel your Hulu subscription for any reason.