Keeping multiple passwords is not easy at all. Yes, you can use some password management apps to store your important passwords, but sometimes you just forget about them. In the case of streaming services, passwords take on a whole new meaning.
Since platforms such as Netflix and Disney Plus allow multiple profiles, you will inevitably share your password with your family members or friends. If too many people end up with your password, keeping track of who shares your account becomes a hassle.
For each of the above scenarios, the solution is simple. Just change your password. In the case of Disney Plus, resetting your account password is super easy. There are several methods to change your password if you already know it and to set a new password if you forget your old one. In this post, we discuss both scenarios.
How to Change Your Disney Plus Password
If you already know your Disney Plus password and want to change it to avoid unwanted logins, follow the steps given below.
- Log into your Disney Plus account on your smartphone or desktop
- Go to your profile icon
- Select Account in the menu
- Tap Change password
- Enter your current password and new password in the appropriate boxes
- Hit Save
Remember that once you have changed your Disney Plus password, you and anyone watching from the same account will try again log in to all devices on which the service was used.
How To Reset Your Password
If You Forgot Your Disney Plus Password And Want To Create A New Password To Access Your Account, Here's What To Do:
- Enter Your Email Address on the login page of the Disney Plus app or website
- Select Continue
- Select Forgot Password
- Please Check Your Registered Email
- six-digit passcode that can take up to 15 minutes to get to your inbox
- If you don't receive a code, check your spam folder
- If it isn't there, select Resend to send the code again
- Enter your six-digit verification code
- Enter new password
- Select Continue
Once you enter the one-time passcode and verify your Disney Plus credentials, your account credentials will be updatedturn into. You must sign in again on all devices where your Disney Plus account was used.
We hope this article was helpful and that you successfully solved your Disney Plus password problems. If you are still having trouble opening your Disney Plus account, please contact the platform's customer support channels from on this page to resolve your issue.
More posts about Disney Plus