has been in existence for more than two months ( ), and it has tons of to watch, including the a new and . Just like with you can download Disney & # 39; s plethora of titles to watch whenever you want, even if you don't have a reliable internet connection. Don't see a title you're looking for? when it comes to Disney Plus.
Disney Plus is the brand that rivals $ 7 per month from Netflix and other media streaming platforms. With this, Disney wants to determine the way in which it earns money from its huge catalog of titles, which contains around 500 films and 7,500 TV episodes. Disney also wants to make original programming, in the footsteps of Amazon, HBO, Netflix and other rivals. Here are some of the largestthat come with the new streaming service. You also have the option to bundle with Hulu and ESPN Plus for $ 1
What is unique about Disney Plus compared to the rest is that it is the only one of its kind that makes its entire catalog of films and shows available for download, not just certain titles and episodes. Follow these steps to watch your favorite Disney shows offline on iPhones ($ 750 with Amazon) and Android devices.
Browse all Pixar movies in the Disney Plus app. Sarah Tew / CNET
Download Disney Plus movies and shows
1. Install the Disney Plus app for iPhone or Android.
2. Open the app and log in or register for your Disney Plus account.
3. Select the title that you want to view offline. The app lets you download via Wi-Fi by default, but you can go to the settings and also download data if you prefer. This counts for every monthly data cover that you have.
4. Tap the icon Download – it has the shape of a downward pointing arrow.
Download times may vary depending on your wifi or the strength of the data network. While your title is being downloaded, you will see a ring around the download icon. Once the ring is completely encircled, a check mark replaces the download icon – this means that you can start watching the movie offline.
Where to find downloads
Just like with Netflix, Disney Plus stores all your downloads in one place, so you can start watching when you are offline.
1. In the Disney Plus app, select the icon Download at the bottom of the screen.
2. From there you can see everything that you have downloaded. Disney does not have an artificial limit for how much you download. You can download as many titles as your phone's storage space allows.
Remove a title from your downloads
After you watch a movie and no longer take up space on your phone, you can remove it from the Downloads section.
1. Open the app and select the icon Download at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find the movie you want to delete and tap the icon Checkmark to the right of the title.
3. Select Download Download .
If you later decide that you want to watch again, you can always download your movie or TV show again.
Want to know more about Disney Plus? Here is theand if you decide that the streaming service is not for you .
Originally published earlier this month.