You have purchased Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL, but you may experience problems with the phone later. It is possible that an app that you have recently installed may be the problem. If that is the case, you can enable safe mode on Pixel 4 phones to get rid of it.
What is the safe mode? In short, it is a clean mode with which only first-party apps can be executed. That means that if your problem disappeared in this mode, a third-party app was the culprit.
In this article, we give you a few options for activating safe mode on Pixel phones. We will also give you the information to leave safe mode.
How to enter Safe Mode on Pixel 4 Phones
- Hold down the Power button until you see the Disable icon.  Hold down the Disable icon until you see the Safe Mode icon.
- Tap the icon Safe mode and the Pixel 4 enters that mode.
- The phone must turn on and you should see a safe mode indicator on the left side of the screen.
- After solving your problem with your phone, tap the power button again and start the phone backup in normal mode.
If the telephone is switched off and you want to place it in safe mode, you must do the following with the Pixel 4 telephones:
- Hold down the button . The phone should vibrate and you should see the phone's logo screen.
- Release the Power button and then, while the "logo screen is still visible, hold down the volume ] on the left side of the phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button until you see the Home screen with the Safe Mode indicator at the bottom left of the screen.
- After you find your problem with your phone, tap the power button again and restart the phone in the normal mode.
How to exit
Here is the simplest method to exit safe mode on Pixel 4 phones:
- Hold down the button Power button on your phone until different device options
- Tap Restart If you do not see a restart option, continue to hold the Power button for about 30 seconds.
If this method is used somehow reason did not work, here is an alternative mani to leave safe mode:
- Switch off your Pixel 4 telephone.
- Once your device is turned off, press and hold the Power button.
- Release the [19459010losalsueenlogoophetschermziet] On / Off button .
- Quickly press the button Volume down after releasing the button On / off .
This is how you go to the safe mode on Pixel 4 phones, and also how to leave the mode. Let us know if you have other methods to enter or exit these modes in the responses.