Even the best of us can occasionally misplace an article. Even something like the Apple Watch, which is usually secure on your wrist, can be lost. You come home from a run, take your watch off and drop it – somewhere in the living room. The band comes loose while you watch the latest Marvel film and walk out without the theater. Your three-year-old decides it might be fun to play with your watch for a few minutes and then leave it under a pile of hugs.
What are you doing?
Fortunately, the & # 39; Find My & # 39; app works from Apple with your watch as well as with your iPhone ̵
- Go to the Watch app on your phone. (You can also get there by tapping the & # 39; Find My & # 39; app and choosing your watch from the device list.)
- Tap your watch name
- Tap the information circle to the right of the watch name / photo
- Tap "Find My Apple Watch". (If this is the first time you have used the function, you may be asked to turn on "Last Last Location", which will save the last known location of your Watch up to 24 hours after the battery runs out.)
The following page contains a map with the location of your watch and various options to find your device.
- If the watch is somewhere nearby (for example, if you have lost it somewhere in your house), you can press & # 39; Play sound & # 39; tapping to it plays an increasingly louder sound. (It will also tap your wrist, in case you forget you are wearing it.) You can then turn the sound off with the watch once you've found it.
- You can request directions to the current (or last) location.
- You can mark the phone as lost. When you do that, you will be guided through a series of screens in which you can set a lost watch access code, set a phone number (if you want) so that you can be notified when it is found and make a message ("Call me if you find this watch "). Once the feature is activated, the watch is locked and anyone can find it without the access code.
- If the phone is marked as lost, when you press & # 39; Mark as lost & # 39; to a page & # 39; Lost mode & # 39; with which you can receive email updates or & # 39; mark as lost & # 39; can turn off.  Grid display