The videos start with the TikTok user showing their actual face and then compare the avatar they made to look like them and what their friend made. If you’re curious to try it out but want to see what others have been up to, you can search #picrew on TikTok.
Grab your partner for starters – but don’t get mad if they don’t “perfect” your avatar. (To their surprise, some users gave their friends’ avatars a rather large forehead.) Note that you must first create the avatar through the Picrew website and then upload it to TikTok. Here’s how to do it.
## greenscreen mortified ## fyp ## FreeFreeDance ## picrew
♬ Cool for the Summer – Demi Lovato
Create your cartoon avatar
1. Open your browser on your phone or desktop and go to Picrew.me.
2. The website gives you the option to select English, otherwise it is in Japanese.
3. Once the page has been translated, scroll down and select an avatar to customize. Have your friend do this at the same time.
4. You can change any part of the face, including face shape, eyes, lips and eyebrows. Then choose a hairstyle, skin color, clothing and accessories.
5. When you’re done customizing your avatar, tap Complete
6. Then select Download image to save to your device.
Upload your avatar to make a TikTok video
1. Now that you’ve created your avatar, open the TikTok app on your phone and select it Plus icon.
2. Start recording your video, release the record button and tap Effects icon.
3. In the Trending tab, look for the icon with the download arrow and the sun. That is the green screen background.
4. Here, select the image you saved from Picrew. Adjust the image as needed.
5. Start recording again and tap the red check mark when you are done with the video.
6. Add sounds, effects or text. Crane The next
7. On the next screen, you can add the hashtag #picrew so anyone looking for these videos can see yours.
8. When you’re done, tap PostThat’s it!
For more TikTok trends, here isIf you are new to TikTok, here it is