Last month Hulu announced the possibility to download content offline and view it on iOS and later Android. Hulu offline is only available to those who subscribe to the $ 11.99 no-ads plan, and Hulu limits you to download up to 25 titles on five devices.
If this interests you and you are an eligible subscriber, you can do the following on the feature on your Android device.
View Hulu offline on Android
- Log in to your Hulu account on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab at the bottom of the app.
- Click on "see what can be downloaded" to browse through all available content.
- You can also search for content as you normally would, and downloadable content can be identified by a download icon next to the title.
- Navigate back to the Downloads tab to view, delete, or refresh your previously downloaded programs & movies. Please note that non-downloaded downloads expire after 30 days, and viewed content after two days.
Unfortunately you will see that not everything is available on Hulu for offline viewing. Hulu says users can download "thousands of shows and movies." Some available titles are Family Guy, This is Us, How I With Your Mother, The Handmaid's Tale and many more. Remember that you should look for the download icon to easily see which programs & movies you can watch offline.
It's that simple! Now you can view part of your favorite Hulu content offline without an internet connection.