The Disney Plus-Hulu-ESPN Plus bundle remains one of the best deals in the streaming video industry. You get all three services for just $ 12.99 a month. At first, however, it was difficult to add the “no-ads” version of Hulu to this bundle. That has now changed, as you can finally add the ad-free Hulu option, with the Disney Plus-ESPN Plus bundle with no hassle.
read more: Best video streaming services
Don’t have either bundle? You can choose one now or sign up using the link below.
How to Get the Disney Plus-No Ads Hulu-ESPN Plus Bundle
Just go to the link above you and you should see a way to get the standard plan, using only Disney Plus. You can also see the regular bundle plan with “ads” Hulu, for $ 12.99 per month. Finally, you should see the new bundle, with no ads for Hulu, priced at $ 18.99 per month.
How to get the Disney Plus-No Ads Hulu-ESPN Plus bundle from Hulu.com
You can also get the same bundle from Hulu.com:
- First, go to the Hulu.com website and click the “Start Free Trial” button.
- Select the ‘No Ads’ option, which normally costs $ 11.99 per month.
- You should see a new option appear asking if you want to get ad-free Hulu, along with Disney Plus and ESPN Plus, for an additional $ 7. Tap the “Let’s Bundle” option you want to use.
- Fill in your account information as usual and you should be all set to get all three services for $ 12.99 or $ 18.99 a month.
The bad news is that this “No-Ads” Hulu bundle deal does not include any free trial offers. If you’ve already signed up for the standard Disney Plus-Hulu-ESPN Plus bundle, but have yet to get the Hulu “No Ads” plan, there’s more bad news. You must cancel your current bundle plan. After your paid billing cycle ends, you can add the Hulu “No Ads” tier to the bundle using the method above.
How to add the Hulu + Live TV version without ads to the Disney Plus-ESPN Plus bundle
Hulu + Live TV gives you access to over 60 live TV channels, plus cloud DVR features and streaming from an unlimited number of devices at home. Here’s how to add Hulu + Live TV to the Disney Plus and ESPN Plus bundle.
- First, go to the Hulu.com website and click the “Star the Free Trial” button.
- Select the “Hulu + Live TV” option, which normally costs $ 64.99 per month.
- You should see a new option appear asking if you want to get Hulu + Live TV along with Disney Plus and ESPN Plus for an additional $ 7. Click or tap the “Let’s Bundle” option.
- Fill in your account information as usual and you should be all set to get all three services for $ 71.99 a month.
Note that this bundle price supports the Hulu service with ads. You can add the option “Hulu without ads” as an add-on to the bundle; it then costs $ 77.99 per month. Again, there is no free trial with this bundle. If you already have the Disney Plus-Hulu-ESPN Plus bundle, you will need to cancel it and wait for your current billing cycle to finish. Then you can sign up again with the Hulu + Live TV version with the above method.
The standard Disney Plus-Hulu-ESPN bundle is likely to remain a popular choice for consumers due to its low cost. It’s great, however, that Disney Plus and Hulu have made it easier to add the more expensive “no ads Hulu” and Hulu + Live TV selections to the bundle.