Limited list on Facebook
Do you want to add someone as a friend on Facebook, but don't want them to see your status updates or photos (for example, your boss or colleague's)? Just add them to your limited list. Restricted people can only see messages that you make public or that have been tagged in.
Add a friend to your restricted list:
- Go to their profile page
- Click the "Friends" button, choose "Add" to another list & # 39; and choose & # 39; Restricted & # 39;
Add or edit your restricted list:
- On the home page, scroll down to the Friends section on the left and click More
- Scroll down and click Restricted
- Click in the right corner on Manage List> Edit List
- Select "Friends" from the drop-down menu
- Select which friends you want to restrict. You can also search for them in the search box.
- Click Finish