Then you can try out different themes with bananas and perfect the look and feel.
Read on and we’ll show you how to customize the way your iPhone’s home screen icons look, rename them completely, and change their size and color – without rooting your iPhone or breaking the jail or skins and launchers. Ready? Let’s start.
How to Change the Appearance of Your App Icons on iPhone
With the new iOS 14 update, you can finally customize apps to your liking. Here’s how.
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it is already pre-installed).
2. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
3. Select Add action.
4. Type in the search bar Open app and select it Open app app.
5. Crane Select and select the app you want to adjust. For example Facebook, Spotify or the Messages app.
6. Tap the three dots in the top right corner. Name the shortcut here and tap Add to home screen.
7. Where is the home screen name and icon, rename the shortcut to whatever you want.
8. Then go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can search for, for example, the aesthetics of the Facebook icon. When you find an image you like, save it to your photos.
9. Go back to the Shortcuts app and tap the current icon. Select Choose photo and tap the image you just saved. You can zoom in or out on the image. Crane Select.
10. Crane Add.
Now you have custom apps on your phone. The original apps remain on the phone, but you can save them in a folder.
Change the design of your iPhone home screen with the Widgetsmith app
You no longer have to look at rows of apps on your iPhone. Here’s how to change your home screen display with an app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
2. In the app, select the size of the widget you want to adjust – your options are small, medium, and large.
3. Tap the widget to adjust it. You can change the font and colors. Crane Save when you’re done.
4. Go to your home screen and hold and tap an app. Crane Edit home screen.
5. Tap the plus icon in the top left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Tap the icon.
6. Select the widget size you want to add to your home screen and tap Add widget.
7. You can change the widget by pressing and selecting the app Edit widget. That’s all! Now your home screen has different sized icons for a personalized look.
Please note that currently you can only customize the following apps: Weather (with a premium subscription), Calendar, World Time, Reminders, Health, Astronomy, Tides (with a premium subscription) and Photos.
Want to know more about the new iOS 14.3 update? Checking out(the new widget on your iPhone) and . Also take a look at and this one .