What is the latest dance trend that TikTok is intervening? The Shuffle Dance. If you just look at people doing the Shuffle Dance, especially the really good you might think it's a bit complicated. In reality, it's really not that hard. It is only a handful of steps.
For the uninitiated, the Shuffle Dance is a fast dance where you jump and jump into place. It is almost always set to "Friendships" by Pascal Letoublon, but does not use any of the official numbers available through a TikTok search. You must use the part of the song that the user has extracted and uploaded rawston_ to TikTok. If you own a post there for this dance challenge, use it as background music.
Regarding the movements, all you have to do is watch a few good tutorials to master the Shuffle Dance. Fortunately TikTok is full of it. Because it is so easy for TikTok users to add text to their videos, many of these tutorials have clear instructions for what to do in each step. However, the dance differs depending on who you look at, so let's look at a few examples below.
First of all, fitnfesty. Her tutorial contains four important steps:
- Make a triangle with your legs apart
- Raise the leg, drag the front leg halfway
- Drop the leg, drag the other leg backwards
- and again
Next, sammysteads. Her tutorial actually looks more like three steps, because you start with two counts of the same movement:
- Start with two counts of the running man
- Whip your leg in front of you knee-high
- Now tap the same leg behind  @sammysteads
#shuffletutorial #shuffledance #footworkchallenge #footworktutorial #dancetutorial #dancing #dancingchallenge #fyp #foryoupage # 4yp
♬ 原聲 – wtb73d05h6
Finally, do it, do it! although no written steps are involved. His dance is like sammysteads & # 39; but with both legs instead of one:
- Cross right leg in front of the left side
- Bring right leg back, stand it off of you
- Hop, bring the right leg behind the left  Cross your left leg back and then bring it behind your right leg