All-Star Saturday Night begins Saturday evening at 5:00 PM PT (8:00 PM ET) starting with the skill contest. Although every event takes place at TNT, you don't need a cable to watch. Live TV streaming services from $ 15, with a free trial period, are running the promotion.
If you cut the cord and want to see the best of basketball, you need to know this.
NBA All-Star weekend schedule
Start time: All-Star Saturday Night is broadcasted at 5 p.m. PT (8 p.m. ET) on Saturday at TNT and equipped with the Skills Challenge, 3-Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest.
The All-Star competition takes place on Sunday, February 16 in Chicago, starting at 5 p.m. PT (20:00 ET) on TNT.
NBA Skills Challenge Participants
• Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat
• Patrick Beverley, Los Angeles Clippers
• Spencer Dinwiddie, Brooklyn Nets
• Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Oklahoma City Thunder
• Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
• Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers
• Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
• Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics  3-point contestants
• Davis Bertans, Washington Wizards
• Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (replacing Damian Lillard)
• Devonte & # 39; Graham, Charlotte Hornets
• Joe Harris, Brooklyn Nets
• Buddy Hield, Sacramento Kings
• Zach LaVine, Chicago Bulls
• Duncan Robinson, Miami Heat
• Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
Slam Dunk Contest participants
] Participants include:
• Pat Connaugton, Milwaukee Bucks
• Aaron Gordon, Orlando Magic
• Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers
• Derrick Jones Jr., Miami Heat
NBA All-Star rosters
LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers received the most fan votes among the Western Conference teams, and Giannis Antetokounmpo from the Milwaukee Bucks received the most votes in the Eastern Conference. Here are the results of their All-Star version.
Online or streaming
You can live stream the NBA All-Star Game via the TNT app, but you must log in with a pay TV account.
If you do not have a cable or satellite TV subscription, you can watch the game on TNT with a streaming service for live TV. Most of these services, listed below, offer TNT live.
Other things to know about live TV streaming services:
- You need a .
- You can watch them all on TV as long as your smart TV is the service app. You can also watch on your TV with a media reader such as a Roku, Apple TV or .
- You can also look at Android phones, tablets and computer browsers.
- You can always sign up and cancel, no contract required.
- They all offer free trial periods, so you can sign up to view and then cancel.