So far this year we have become acquainted with popular photo filters such as Snapchat & # 39; sand the that make you look super young or wrinkle are not ready to see. Now Snapchat comes with Time Machine, a new filter that lets you swipe left and right to see yourself grow older from a child to an adult and eventually to an older and grayer version of yourself.
Unlike the FaceApp challenge, I tried, I don't see as many wrinkles as I get "older" with this new Snapchat filter ̵
Snapchat released the new filter earlier this week, so if you don't see it yet, you may need to update the app. Here's how to use it.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. The camera screen must be opened first, but if not, tap the bottom circle to start the camera.
3. Select the smiley face icon.
4. Make sure the camera is facing you by tapping the rectangular arrows in the upper right corner.
5. Multiple filters appear, but the Time Machine filter is one of the first options, so select them. It's purple has a baby face and an older face in the icon.
6. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to change the appearance of your age.
7. You can take a photo or record yourself while going through an entire life cycle.
Now you can send your age timeline to all your friends and family (and see if you look more like mum or dad in the future). You can also save your photo or video by pressing the arrow in the lower left corner to save it in your photo album. Then you can upload it to Facebook or Instagram.
Do you want more filters to try yourself? Seeand to make yourself look older.
Originally published earlier this week.