If you own a business and want to grab local or national attention, there̵
By partnering with the search engine’s online advertising platform, as a business owner, you can expect your ads to show on Google when a user is looking for goods and services similar to your business. Reaching the digital space not only leads to more website traffic for your online businesses, but it can also result in more store visits if there is in fact a physical location to visit.
Google Ads is one way to monetize, and the company’s latest promotional event should make it even easier for a business owner to get their name out there. Spend $ 50 with the platform and get $ 100 back in ad credit.
Here’s how the credit works:
- Offer is ONLY available to customers with a billing address in the United States. One promotional code per advertiser.
- Enter the promotional code in your account before December 31, 2021. To participate in this promotion, you must enter the code within 14 days of showing your first ad impression from your first Google Ads account.
- After you enter the code, your ad campaigns must generate a minimum of $ 50 in fees, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $ 50 is not enough. Ad tracking towards $ 50 starts after you enter the code.
- Typically, after steps 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will be credited to your account billing statement within five days.
- Credits only apply to future advertising costs. Credits cannot be applied to charges incurred before the code was entered.
- You will not be notified once your credit has been used up and any additional advertising fees will be charged to your payment method. If you do not wish to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be billed by Google Ads and in good standing to be eligible for the promotional credit. Full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms.html.