Hulu’s Watch Party feature follows similar features released earlier this yearand , along with third-party extensions such as , which have gained traction during quarantines. To use the feature, everyone in the group must have a Hulu subscription (and be over 18 years old).
Here’s how to use Hulu’s Watch Party feature with your friends:
- Open Hulu.com and log in to your Hulu account.
- Find a show or movie available with Watch Party. You can do this by clicking the three dots next to each title and then clicking Details. If it is available for Watch Party, you will see an icon that looks like three people that says Watch Party when you hover over it.
- Click on the View the party icon on the detail page.
- Click Get the party started.
- To invite others, select the chain icon to copy the link and send it to up to seven other participants for them to join. To join a surveillance party, click on the invite link.
For more information, check it outand , and .