Android Authority Pixel 4 content is brought to you by MNML Case, makers of the thinnest world phone case. Save 25% on your Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL case with the discount code AAPixel4
The Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL smartphones are the latest flagship handsets from the makers of Android. Sometimes you have to make a screenshot of what is currently on the phone's display. The good news is that there are a number of methods to choose from. Follow the steps below to take a screenshot of Google Pixel 4.
Take a screenshot of Pixel 4 – Method 1: hold the on / off button
This is the easiest way to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL smartphones. It is much easier than the usual method to keep the power button and the volume button pressed simultaneously.
- Find the screen on your phone that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Then hold down the on / off button on the right side of the Pixel 4 or 4 XL for a few seconds.
- You should then see some icons appear on the screen. There is one for "Power On", one for "Restart" and finally one for "Screenshot". Tap the "Screenshot" icon.
- A message appears at the top of the screen. This indicates that the screenshot has been saved on your phone. You can tap the notification to view the recording yourself. You can also tap the options to share, edit or delete the screenshot.
Taking a screenshot on Pixel 4 and 4 XL – Method 2: use your voice with Google Assistant
There is another way to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL smartphones. It can be handled through Google Assistant and requires no use of the power hardware button.
- First, make sure that Google Assistant is enabled. If you have not done this yet, you can do so by long pressing the start button at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions of the Assistant installation.
- When you are ready to take a screenshot on the Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL, you can & # 39; Ok Google & # 39; or long press the start button to activate Assistant.
- When Assistant appears, just say & # 39; Take a screenshot & # 39 ;.
- You should see a message appear at the top of the screen to indicate that the screenshot you have just taken has been saved on your phone. Tap the notification to view the photo yourself, or tap the options to share, edit, or delete the screenshot.
That's all you need to know about taking a screenshot with Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL. Which of these two methods did you use?