With Christmas within two weeks, it becomes increasingly unlikely that most of the things you order at the moment will arrive before the big day. But if you haven̵
Our list is made up of digital gift cards and gift subscriptions to a variety of popular online services such as Disney + and Apple Music, meaning you’ll receive an instant code that can be redeemed. All you need to do is email or print it for the intended recipient, and you’ll look like a thoughtful friend (not someone who’s waited until the last minute to shop).
Streaming video services
Virtually everyone would be grateful if they received a donated subscription to their favorite streaming video services. These services offer a wide variety of content, ranging from live sports to internationally celebrated cinema, so you should be able to find something on your shopping list for everyone.
- Netflix: The popular streaming service has a great mix of older shows and new originals, such as The Queen’s Gambit, Strange things, and Jessica Jones. Netflix’s gift cards are digital only and available in any denomination between $ 25 and $ 200.
- Disney +: Gift subscriptions to Disney + are only available as an option for a year of $ 69.99. With a subscription, you can watch any Disney movie, along with fun content from Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar and National Geographic.
- Hulu: Hulu is one of the most popular streaming video services. It focuses on newer content, such as Woke up and The big, although it also has a hefty library of older content. Digital gift cards for the service are available in denominations of $ 25, $ 50, and $ 100 and can be emailed directly to the person gifting you.
- Mubi: Make the cinema buff in your life as happy as a clam with Mubi. The remarkable service gives you access to a new film every day of the year, with titles ranging from cult classics to modern masterpieces and with brilliant directors from all over the world. The subscription runs for $ 29.99 for three months or $ 79.99 for a year, and is much cheaper than paying for 365 movies in the theater.
- Prime Video: To enjoy Amazon’s video streaming service, you need to gift Amazon Prime, which starts at $ 39. The service provides access not only to Prime Video, but also other Amazon services such as free item delivery, access to songs, and playlists, free Kindle ebooks and more.
- YouTube TV: Use this service to stream your favorite live and local sports, news and other programs from over 85 channels, such as HGTV, CBS, ESPN and more. You can buy a YouTube digital gift card for any amount between $ 25- $ 100.
- Crunchyroll: Even though the popular online anime resource has just been bought by Sony’s Funimation, you can still purchase a gift subscription for the anime lover in your life. You can purchase a subscription for 1, 3 or 12 months, with prices ranging from $ 7.99 to $ 79.99.
There is no better gift than the gift of knowledge! With these great educational services, anyone can learn all sorts of things from seasoned industry experts and professionals. Whether you prefer video courses or a more immersive online learning experience, we think you’ll love these choices.
- Masterclass: This unique service offers well-produced serial video lessons on a variety of topics, all taught by renowned celebrity experts. Masterclass has classes on filmmaking, dramatic writing, gardening, game design and theory, space exploration, photography and more, with experts such as Gordon Ramsay, Martin Scorsese, RuPaul, Natalie Portman, David Lynch, Bob Woodward, Herbie Hancock, Carlos Santana, and Frank Gehry. Donating this service costs $ 15 per month billed annually.
- Udemy: With more than 130,000 online video courses, you can learn all kinds of things such as coding, real estate, business law, cryptocurrency, graphic design, marketing, yoga, photography and even how to play a musical instrument. If you gift a specific course (starts at $ 11.99), your recipient will also have access to it for life.
Streaming music services
Everyone loves music, so a gift subscription to a streaming music service is a gamble. We’ve included some of the most popular options along with a few more niche choices such as some for classical music, high definition music, and those who love their music with music videos.
- Spotify: A subscription to the most popular music streaming service is a gamble for everyone. Spotify has an extensive catalog covering almost every genre of music as well as robust playlist options and device compatibility. You can purchase a Spotify Premium digital gift card in denominations of $ 10, $ 30, $ 60, and $ 99.
- Youtube Music: YouTube Music has a great music selection, including hard to find international songs and deeply loved songs. It also has lyrics videos and official music videos. You can buy a generic YouTube digital gift card for any amount between $ 25 and $ 100 for the service.
- Apple Music: If the person you are shopping to loves Apple devices, they are probably using this service. It has the latest music and it uses high definition lossy files that always sound good. You can purchase physical and digital gift cards directly from Apple for any amount between $ 10 and $ 500.
- Idagium: This streaming service is an excellent choice for all classical music lovers. It has a beautiful interface that makes it easy to find pieces you are interested in and learn more about classical music. Gift cards are available for 3, 6, and 12-month options and range from $ 29.99 to $ 99.99.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: This is a great choice for Amazon enthusiasts or anyone with an Alexa compatible device. Music Unlimited has a catalog of 60 million songs and a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to find playlists, genres, artists and more. Generic Amazon digital gift cards are available for between $ 25 and $ 2,000 and are all you need to gift the service.
- Pandora Plus: Users of this service love it for its smart AI generated playlists and highly personalized recommendations. You can buy a digital or physical gift card for $ 54.89, which is good for a year of Pandora Plus.
- Deezer: Choose to gift this service specifically to the audiophile in your life as it offers both 360 Reality Audio and a HiFi subscription for lossless audio. It has over 56 million songs in its catalog, as well as tons of great charts and curated mixes to browse. Digital gift cards range from $ 9.99 for a month to $ 99.90 for an entire year.
Digital video games and services
Gamers are pretty easy going: give them a game and something to play it on and they will love you for years to come. Many games can be purchased as a digital gift code, as well as monthly or annual subscriptions to online gaming services, which offer a variety of features such as exclusive games and deals.
- Nintendo Online: Nintendo’s online service for the Nintendo Switch console gives you access to a curated library of over 70 NES and classic NES titles, such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Kirby’s Dream Land 3, and Donkey Kong Country. You can also play with it online, store data in the cloud and receive special offers. You can buy a 3 month subscription for $ 7.99 or a full year subscription for $ 19.99.
- Sony PlayStation now: This subscription-based game streaming service works like Netflix for video games and is perfect for anyone lucky enough to get their hands on the new PlayStation 5. The service gives you access to over 800 games and is the only way to enjoy playing older PS2 and PS3 games. Subscribe for a month for $ 9.99, or go for the 3 or 12 month options.
- Sony PlayStation Plus: This service allows you to play online multiplayer with your PlayStation console. It gives you two free games every month, which is great, and it unlocks 20 free games on the PS5, including God of war and Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The service starts at $ 9.99 for 1 month, or you can pay for 3 months or a year.
- Xbox Live Gold: This subscription-based service allows you to play games online and join all your friends who play online. It doesn’t include free games, but you can still get game discounts and stream from video services you’ve downloaded. It’s a great budget-friendly option for just $ 9.99 a month.
- Xbox Game Pass: With an Xbox Game Pass, you can play over 100 games on your new Xbox Series X, and new games are constantly being added. It allows you to play games such as Doom Eternal, Dead in daylight, and Human trap flat. It costs $ 9.99 for 1 month, but there are 3 and 6 month options too.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: This service combines the previous two and makes enjoying and paying for both a breeze. It offers all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and also includes an EA Play membership. It also allows gamers to play on their console, PC and Android devices, which is handy and costs just $ 14.99 per month.
- Games on Xbox: You can purchase a digital version of a video game for Xbox users from the Microsoft Store, online, or on a console. Once you find the game you want to gift, click the gift wrap icon next to it. From there you can select a friend from your Xbox friends list or enter an email address and pay for it.
- Games on Steam: If the gamer in your life prefers PC gaming over console gaming, they probably get a good chunk of their games on Steam. The platform has a wide variety of indie games and popular AAA titles. All you need to do to gift a game there is choose a game, add it to your cart, select the “Buy as a gift” option and select the friend from your Steam friends list to send him to him.
General online shopping
Not everyone likes music, games and movies, and we get that. For those who take their pleasure in shopping online, we’ve found a few options to cover them as well.
- GiftCards.com: Gift cards get a bad rap for being impersonal, but they give people the freedom to buy exactly what they want. With GiftCards.com, you can buy all kinds of physical and digital gift cards for anywhere from $ 10 to $ 500. You can choose a generic VISA gift card, or purchase a card for a specific store or service like Google Play, eBay, Target, Sephora or GameStop.
- Amazon Prime: For the avid Amazon shopper in your life, consider giving them a three or twelve month subscription to Amazon Prime, starting at $ 39. With free shipping, they can save a few dollars every time they buy from the retail giant save. They also get other benefits such as access to Prime Video, music streaming and free ebooks, photo storage and access to exclusive deals, and more.