Subscription services such as Apple Music, Disney + and PlayStation Now allow us to take a break from life and enjoy new and classical music, movies, TV shows and video games. We̵
With some services you can buy a gift subscription directly, with others you can buy a gift card which in turn allows you to pay for a subscription for a month, three months or a year. However, each service has different offers and restrictions on their gift plans, so make sure to read all the details before making a purchase.
Gift subscriptions make a great present and are the perfect stocking filler idea for anyone who loves entertainment. Plus, with so many options available, you can find something for all of your friends and family members.
There are several music streaming services that offer gift plans. Some services house a wide variety of music, while others have a more niche focus, such as classical music. Each service offers different terms and conditions for gift plans, so make sure you know your options before paying.
- Spotify: This streaming service is the most popular and offers an extensive catalog that covers almost every genre of music. It also has robust playlist options and device compatibility. The service uses both digital and physical gift cards for Spotify Premium, which are available in $ 10, $ 30, $ 60, and $ 99.
- Apple Music: This service is most commonly used by those with Apple devices. It has the latest music, including charts from all over the world, and it uses high-definition lossy files. You can purchase physical and digital gift cards directly from Apple in $ 25, $ 50, and $ 100 denominations.
- Youtube Music: YouTube Music offers not only a huge selection of music, including deep songs and rare international songs, but also lyrics videos and official music videos. You can buy a generic YouTube gift card for any amount between $ 25 and $ 100. However, gift cards are digital only and will be delivered by email.
- Pandora Plus: This service is loved for its AI generated playlists and personalized recommendations. You can buy a digital or physical gift card for $ 54.89, which is good for a year of Pandora Plus.
- Deezer: Deezer is a great choice for audiophiles as it offers both 360 Reality Audio and a HiFi subscription for lossless audio. Its catalog spans 56 million songs, and it has tons of great charts and curated mixes to browse. Gift cards are based on the duration of a subscription you want to pay for, and range from $ 9.99 for a month to $ 99.90 for a full year.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: If you are an Amazon enthusiast and you have an Alexa compatible device, Music Unlimited is a good choice. It has a catalog of 60 million songs and has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to find playlists, genres, artists and more. You can buy a generic Amazon gift card for anywhere from $ 25 to $ 2000 and redeem it for the service or anything else on the site.
- Idagium: This streaming service is an excellent choice for all classical music lovers. It has a wonderful app that makes it easy to find pieces you are interested in and learn more about classical music. Gift cards are available for 3, 6, and 12-month options and range from $ 29.99 to $ 99.99.
- Primephonic: Primephonic is another great classical music streaming service, and its powerful playlist sources are perfect for those new to the genres and die-hard aficionados. You can purchase a gift card for both the Premium and Platinum plans, which range from $ 29.99 to $ 149.99.
TV shows and movies
While there are plenty of video streaming services to choose from, each has its own combination of TV shows and movies, both classic and new. Some offer live TV and sports, while others aim to provide a curated selection of previously broadcast content. It all comes down to your tastes and needs.
- Netflix: This streaming service is one of the most popular and contains a good mix of older movies and TV shows, along with newer Netflix original series, such as The Queen’s Gambit, Weird stuff, and Jessica Jones. Netflix’s gift cards are digital only and available for any amount between $ 25 and $ 200.
- Hulu: Hulu is another popular option as it focuses on newer content (although there are a lot of older stuff to watch). It also has original content such as The big, and Woke up. Hulu digital gift cards for the service are available in denominations of $ 25, $ 50, and $ 100.
- Disney +: Gift subscriptions to Disney + are only available as an option for one year and cost $ 69.99. With a subscription, you have access to every Disney movie, along with family-friendly content from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic.
- Prime Video: Amazon’s video streaming service requires you to gift Amazon Prime, which not only gives you access to Prime Video, but also other Amazon services such as fast free item delivery, access to songs and playlists, free Kindle ebooks and Lake. You can gift three months for $ 39 or a full year for $ 119.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV allows you to stream your favorite live and local news, sports and shows from 85+ channels, such as CBS, ESPN, HGTV, NBC, TNT and more. You can buy a YouTube digital gift card for any amount between $ 25 and $ 100.
- Sling TV: Sling offers over 50 channels of live sports, news and more. It has all the popular channels like AMC, Cartoon Network, HGTV, FX, A&E, Food Network, CNN, TBS and the Discovery channel. Gift cards are available in both digital and physical versions, and you can buy one in a denomination of $ 5, $ 25, $ 30, $ 50, or $ 100.
- Crunchyroll: This is the best destination for anyone who likes to watch anime. You can purchase a gift plan for a 1-, 3-, or 12-month membership, and prices range from $ 7.99 for a month to $ 79.99 for a full year.
Each of the major video game consoles has its own online gaming service that gives players access to a variety of games and other benefits. It’s worth noting that each console has a unique variety of games, so think about which games you like the most before purchasing a subscription.
- PlayStation now: This service is for PlayStation users and offers more than 800 games for you to enjoy. The pass gives you access to titles such as Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil: Biohazard, Days passed, and Anger 2. Available in 1, 3 and 12 month variants, digital gift cards are the perfect gift for anyone buying the new PlayStation 5.
- Xbox Game Pass: With an Xbox Game Pass, you can play more than 100 games on your console and new games are added regularly. It allows you to play games such as Doom Eternal, Farming Simulator 17, Dead in daylight, Forager, and Human trap flat. It costs $ 29,978 for 3 months or $ 59.94 for 6 months, and is a great gift to get someone who just bought the new Xbox Series X.
- Nintendo Online: Nintendo’s online service for Nintendo Switch lets you play a curated library of over 70 classic NES and classic NES titles, such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, StarFox, Kirby’s Dream Land 3, Donkey Kong Country, and Super Ghouls’n Ghosts. You can buy a 3 month subscription for $ 7.99 or a full year subscription for $ 19.99.