If you only use your Amazon Echo ($ 60 with Amazon) to turn on or then it is time to play it pedal a step further. Although yes, is one of the best applications for your Echo (except setting alarms and times), it is also nice to use it .
Alexa can entertain you with jokes, stories and interesting trivia, and you do not have to use additional skills. Here is a list of questions you can ask Alexa to beat boredom and even crack a smile.
Ask for a quick laugh: "Alexa, can you tell me a joke", or "Alexa, can you tell me a joke from Jimmy Fallon?" More specific questions also give you a little giggle: [1
If you like learning more, try Alexa & # 39; s trivia functions with these questions:
- Alexa, can you give me a random fact?
- Alexa, can you tell me a movie fact?
- Alexa, what are some interesting facts from history?
- Alexa, what are some interesting sport facts?
- Alexa, what are some facts about the US government?
Entertain the children
If the children seem to find nothing, you go to Alexa with these questions to engage them:
- Alexa, can you entertain me?
- Alexa, can you meow?
- Alexa, can you bark?
- Alexa, can we play an animal game?
- Alexa, can you tell me a story?
- Alexa, who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
- Alexa, do you like green eggs and ham?
- Alexa, can you read me a Kindle book? (She reads the last book you've downloaded to your account.)
Do you have nice questions that you have asked Alexa? Let us know in the comments. If you want more questions, you can ask your Amazon Echo, check out ourAnd .
Originally published earlier this year.
CNET can receive a commission from retail offers.