If you haven’t seen this trend yet, jump on TikTok and look for “no beard filter”, which currently stands at 46.6 million views. Most videos start with the person covering their mouth with their hand and then moving their hand away to show the results. Some even noted that the filter adds a bit of roundness to fill their face. Note that the filter seems to work best on those with shorter beards, so if your beard is several inches long, it will probably still show the hair that falls below your chin.
Be warned that if you haven’t seen yourself clean-shaven in a while, you might be shocked to see what’s on the other side of that filter. One thing to note, however, is that while the videos are popular on TikTok, they were created using a filter in Snapchat and then uploaded to TikTok. Here’s how to use the #nobeard filter on Snapchat and then show off your video.
Locate and use the filter without beard on Snapchat
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone and select it Face icon.
2. Press Explore button at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Search No beard then tap the first icon that appears.
4. From here you can take your photo without beard or you can record a video to send to someone or upload to TikTok.
5. Tap it to save the photo or video To download button in the lower left corner of the screen.
How to upload your video to TikTok
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone and select it Plus icon.
2. Crane upload and select the video you saved from Snapchat.
3. Crane The next and add sounds, effects or text. Crane The next again.
4. On the next screen, you can add the hashtag #nobeardfilter so anyone looking for these videos can see yours.
5. When you’re done, tap Post
That is it! Now you can share with the world what you look like without a beard – or just with your friends. And if you are new to the TikTok world,, from getting more followers to going live.