Which app you choose will depend on how you and your virtual friends and family plan to watch the game, which is streamed for free on CBSSports.com, and on live TV streaming services like YouTube TV.and FuboTV.
Here are your best two options.
Teleparty – Formerly known as– is a free browser extension for Chrome, Edge and Opera. A shareable link allows up to 50 people to join your virtual viewing party, so you can sync your video and host an ongoing chat.
The only Super Bowl streaming service that Teleparty supports is. So in order to use the extension to host a viewing party for the game, all parties involved must have a Hulu Plus Live TV subscription. If so, you can download the extension as follows:
1. Visit netflixparty.com in your Chrome, Edge or Opera browser.
2. Click Receive Teleparty for free.
3. You will be redirected to the Google Chrome web store page to download the extension. Click Add to Chrome.
4. A pop-up window will open. Select Add extension. You will now see a gray TP icon in your browser toolbar.
And here’s how you can use Teleparty to start a Super Bowl waiting party in Hulu together:
1. Open a new tab in your browser and sign in to your Hulu Plus Live TV account.
2. Navigate to the game.
3. Once it plays, click on it TP icon in the top right corner and select Start the party. You become the host, so you can either select the option to be the only controller that pauses and plays the show, or you can let everyone take control.
4. Copy the URL from the popup window and send it to anyone you want to invite to the group.
5. The chat room appears on the right side of the screen. From there you can see when someone is joining the party.
Read more: How to host a COVID friendly party to watch the big game
Zoom (or your favorite video chat service)
If your group is watching on different cable or streaming platforms, your best bet to watch together may be good old. Anyone can watch the game on their designated platform (or on CBSSports.com), while video chatting at the same time. Since it is a live event, it should sync wherever you watch without having to share the screen. Make sure you to something festive, like your favorite team’s stadium or Tom Brady crying, if you feel like it.
Look for more information, and , like .