Google helps you to be more expressive with a new feature that comes to Gboard for Android that allows you to make a mashup of different emoji. It is called Emoji Kitchen and lets you mix your favorite emoji into custom stickers. For example, you can send a monkey emoji with glasses or a ghost emoji with a cowboy hat.
And you can use the & # 39; customized & # 39; Use emoji in other apps that work with Gboard, including Gmail, Google & # 39; s Messages app, Messenger, Snapchat, Telegram, and WhatsApp.
Emoji Kitchen is being rolled out to Android users who have Gboard from today, so the update may not be visible yet. Some Google updates require days to weeks to fully deploy, so keep checking. Here's how to start when you have it.
How to get the custom emoji
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Gboard.
2. Use the Google keyboard app with a messaging app and tap an emoji that you like. For example the robot emoji.
3. Emoji Kitchen opens a group of stickers from which you can choose, such as a robot emoji with tears of joy.
4. Select the custom emoji sticker that you want to send to your friends.
You can choose from an angry kiss, heart money, begging robot, cactus monkey and robot with tears of joy.
5. That's it! Now you can share all your favorite emoji combinations.
For more Google messaging functions, view. Also view our selection of the .