Disney Plus has arrived and the streaming service has already registered more than 10 million subscribers. However, you may not be worth the $ 6.99 monthly price tag. How do you cancel Disney Plus? We will tell you.
The good news is that it is fairly easy to cancel Disney Plus. We will not judge you if you do not want access to hundreds of classic Disney, Star Wars and Marvel movies and TV shows. You may think the price is too high. There may be too many launch weeks and glitches for your taste. You might be angry that some episodes of The Simpsons do not have the correct aspect ratio. Whatever the reason, you can cancel Disney Plus and maybe return when the service makes some changes and refinements.
How to cancel Disney Plus
Here's how you can close Disney Plus. Please note that if you have signed up for the service via the Android or iOS app, you must cancel the service through those apps.
- Log in to Disney Plus and then go to your user icon to display your menu selections.
- Click or tap the selection Account in the menu.
- Then click or tap the option Billing information .
- Click or tap the Cancel subscription selection.
- Finally, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation. If you still want to continue with it, click or tap on the option Full cancellation .
If you cancel Disney Plus before your free seven-day trial period ends, your credit or debit card may not be charged. Either way, you must continue to access Disney Plus until the trial period ends or you reach the end of your billing cycle.
Of course you can get Disney Plus for up to a year for the price of zero. If you want to see if you can get this long trial offer, read our article on how to get Disney Plus for free.