is finally here ( ), and it already has tons of to watch, including a new and . Just like with you can download Disney & # 39; s plethora of titles to watch whenever you want, even if you don't have a reliable internet connection.
Disney Plus is the brand that rivals $ 7 per month from Netflix and other media streaming platforms. With this, Disney wants to determine the way in which it earns money from its huge catalog of titles, which contains around 500 films and 7,500 TV episodes. Disney also wants to make original programming, in the footsteps of Amazon, HBO, Netflix and other rivals. Here are some of the largestthat come with the new streaming service.
What makes Disney Plus unique compared to the rest is that it is the only one of its kind that makes the entire catalog of films and shows available for download, not just certain titles and episodes. To watch your favorite Disney shows offline on iPhones ($ 699 for Apple) and Android devices, follow these steps.
Downloading Disney Plus movies and shows
1. Install the Disney Plus app for iPhone or Android.
2. Open the app and log in or register for your Disney Plus account.
3. Select the title that you want to view offline. The app lets you download via Wi-Fi by default, but you can go to the settings and also download data if you prefer. This counts for every monthly data cover that you have.
4. Tap the icon Download – it has the shape of an arrow pointing downwards.
Download times may vary depending on your wifi or data network strength. While your title is being downloaded, you will see a ring around the download icon. Once the ring is completely encircled, a checkmark replaces the download icon – this means that you can start watching the movie offline.
Where to find downloads
Just like with Netflix, Disney Plus stores all your downloads in one place, so you can start watching when you are offline.
1. In the Disney Plus app, select the icon Download at the bottom of the screen.
2. From there you can see everything that you have downloaded. Disney does not have an artificial limit for how much you download. You can download as many titles as your phone's storage space allows.
Remove a title from your downloads
After you watch a movie and no longer take up space on your phone, you can remove it from the Downloads section.
1. Open the app and select the icon Download at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find the movie you want to delete and tap the icon Checkmark to the right of the title.
3. Select Remove download .
If you later decide that you want to watch again, you can always download your movie or TV show again.
Want to know more about Disney Plus? Here is theand here .
Originally published earlier this week.