Visit the WHO website for the most current news and information about the coronavirus pandemic.
The new tool is located in Facebook’s COVID-19 information center and is available on mobile devices. When you use the feature, you will see a list of places that offer the vaccine in the area you selected. Note that Facebook’s coronavirus vaccine finder is still rolling out to users, so you may not be able to access it yet – you should also make sure the app is updated to the latest version.
Here’s where to find the new scheduling service and how to make a COVID-19 appointment on Facebook. This is also what you should know about oneand that you may encounter after receiving the vaccine.
How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment on Facebook
Assuming you are currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, here are the steps you need to take to make an appointment.
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Press Menu and scroll down to select COVID-19 Information CenterYou may need to click on it view more button.
3. Scroll down to it Find a COVID-19 vaccine section and tap Find a vaccine
4. In the search bar, enter the city where you want to be vaccinated.
5. A list of options appears on a map. For example, you can see Walgreens or Kroger. Tap the option you want.
6. On the next screen, tap Request appointment informationYou will be taken to the website of that particular pharmacy where you schedule your appointment.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to schedule your appointment and make sure you qualify where you live.
If you don’t have a Facebook account, here it isHere is also and Plus this
The information in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to be health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health care practitioner if you have any questions about a medical condition or health goals.